Wednesday, June 24, 2015

You're Sublime

I can't believe it is already Wednesday!  Yesterday I spent the whole day doing laundry (10 loads) and cleaning, my least favorite things to do.  This morning I took my daughter Jaime to get her driving permit. Yeah!  Now it's time to play caught up.

Today I have a fun sketch from Paper Craft Crew.  I hope you will play along with us.  The sketch:


This is what I did with the sketch:


I used the You're Sublime stamp set.  I added some gogglie eyes to my frog.  I used the Honeycomb embossing folder, I wanted it to kinda look like lily pads.  I used some of the new In Colors, Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe.  
Now it's your turn to show us what you can do with the sketch.  Need more inspiration?!  Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey, this froggie is so adorable. I love how you did your card with the photo frame. TFS.
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete