Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SIP #1

I have stumbled across a brand new challenge blog that looks to be a fun one, it's call Stamp ink Paper.

The first challenge was card makers choice.

This is the card I came up with:

I used 3 different stamp sets 
to create this card, Choose Happiness, Butterfly Basics, and Kinda Eclectic.
My base is Lost Lagoon, layered with Natural Vanilla.  I used Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, 
Garden Green, Night of Navy, and Tip Top Taupe inks. 
 I added a little bit of Venetian Crochet Trim.  I love how it turned out!  This was a fun challenge, can't wait to see what the next one will be.


Happy Creating!

7 comments:

  1. Loving the venetian trim under that hardwood layer! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at www.stampinkpaper.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacey!! I absolutely LOVE your card!! Thank You for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!! Can't way to see you again in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey, I love the combination of these stamps together, fabulous and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper challenge. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite stamp set...eeek! Gorgeous card Stacey. Thank you so much for joining our first-ever card challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a Design Team favorite at SIP, Stacey! Your card is beautiful!! It's a pleasure to meet you through the challenge and become your newest follower! I'd love to have pop over and follow me on my sidebar too, if you like! I look forward to seeing you again. (And I think your Mojo was working for you, after all!!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the great comments.

    ReplyDelete