Friday, June 26, 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Friday already!  The forecast for the  3 days is no RAIN!  Yeah!  And only in the mid 70's.   I will be finding something do outside this weekend.

Today is also Sketch Frenzy Friday!  I have a great sketch to share with you.  I hope you will try your hand at it.

The sketch:


This is what I did with the sketch:


I used the Writing Notes stamp set for the background.  I used the Awesomely Artistic stamp set for the rest of the stamping.  Now grab your stamps and show us what you can do with the sketch.  Want more inspiration, click here to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. what a pretty card. Love the colors. I just got this set from Mr. Brown today. Can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete