Monday, June 1, 2015

Teacher's Gift

I can't believe today is the last day of school for 2 of my kids and the first day for my son Logan at his day program.  They were all so excited.  I am excited to be back to blogging and stamping.  It has been awhile, I needed some time to take care of some family matters.  I did get a little stamping in during that time, which I will be showing you those projects this week.  I am also back on my Design Teams for Paper Craft Crew on Wednesdays and Sketch Frenzy Friday on Fridays, I hope you will join in on the fun on those days.

I have also update my calendar of classes.  Please check it out and RSVP for a class today.

Today I am showing you the gift my granddaughter Keely took for her teacher.  I cased the idea from Becky Roberts blog.  I too will be doing this as a class in the further.




This is the cute case I made to put the cards in.  Keely's teacher likes black and white.












These are the cards I made a put inside the case.  I used the PL Love Story Card Collection to create the cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment