Monday, June 22, 2015

#tgifctd01

I am back trying a new challenge today over at TGIF.  Its call TGIF throw-down it is kinda like Chopped the cooking show.




I have a pantry of items, that I can use (my staples):

Then comes the challenge you can only use at least four items out
 the next basket which will change each month.


This is my card I came up with:



I used the stripe in the Work of Art stamp set, you can't really tell but I spritzed Blushing Bride Reinker on the Whisper White card.  I used the Butterfly Thinlits, the larger butterfly.  I used a small Gold Foil Doilies for the center of the butterfly and wrapped white bakers twine around the middle.  I sponged the butterfly with blackberry bliss.  This was fun challenge I look forward to next months!
So what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment