Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#tgifc07

I just completed another challenge!  I am having so much fun doing these challenges, I have been wanted to do them but never set the time aside to do it.  This summer I have set and made time to complete them and I am having fun too!

This challenge I found over at TGIF challenges, it appears they do all kinds of challenges, looks like fun.  This week it is a card sketch:


This is what I created with the sketch:


No stamps for this one.  I used a Happy Birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  The DSP is from Stampin' Up! Cherry on Top DSP Stack.  I used Rose Red and Tip Top Taupe card stock.


 I also decorated the inside too with left overs.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Stacey! Thanks for playing along with us over at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete