Monday, March 11, 2013

Triple Butterfly

If you haven't figured it out yet I love butterflies.  I saw this card at Leadership as a swap, sad to say I don't know who to give credit to for this fabulous card.  If this is yours please contact me and I will give you the credit.  Here's the card


Isn't great!  It is a very simple colorful card.

Project Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, 
Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack,
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Chevron Embossing Folder,
Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Pearls Basic Jewels

Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely CAS design. Like the embossing at the top and bottom. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Vx

    ReplyDelete