Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Cup of Thanks

I really like this stamp set, Tea Shoppe.  There so many options to create with it.  This is a card that we made in one of my classed back in January.


It's hard to tell but I sponged some Crumb Cake on the Very Vanilla to give a vintage look.  I also cut one of the little flowers out put it on with a dimensional to make it pop.  The Calypso Coral is going to be a color I think we will see alot of for Spring.

Project Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Tea Shoppe
Ink:  Calypso Coral Marker, Old Oliver Marker, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Scallop Trim Border Punch,
Modern Label Punch, Two Tags Bigz Die, Stripes Embossing Folder,
Victoria 5/8 Crochet Trim, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine,
Designer Buttons Brights

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment