Saturday, March 9, 2013

Get Well

Everyone has been sick in my family, so I thought I would create a Get Well card.  This one is 5x5.  I also used some of the DSP that you can get for FREE in the Sale-a-bration flyer.


I really like the Summer Starfruit and Rich Razzleberry together. The white butterfly I use the Creped Filter paper that can be found in the Spring Occasion catalog.  I liked these colors together so much that I created Thank you cards using this design too.


Project Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP,
Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit
Embellishments:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch,
Summer Starfruit 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon, 2 1/2 Circle Punch,
Pearl Basic Jewels, Bright Brads, Creped Filter Paper

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment