Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snowing Like Crazy

It has been snowing since late last night, we have about four or five inches of snow.  School was canceled.  In the last 3 weeks we have had a snow storm ever Tuesday and they keep getting worse then the last.  So today I am staying in the house and playing catch up on my blogging.  I have taken all the pictures and loaded them.  Now all I have to do is write all the posts, so keep checking back to see what I have been up to.

The first project I have for you is a card that we made in one of my January classes, but I thought it fit for today's snowy day.


Project Recipe
Stamp Set:  I Dig You
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight,
Basic Gray, Primrose Petals
Embellishments:  Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Neutrals Brads
Red Glimmer Paper, Scallop Edge Border Punch,
Real Red 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon

I hope one of these comes and digs me out today, if not I will be waiting until hubby gets home tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment