Saturday, January 24, 2015

SAB Class Projects

Last Saturday I had a class using mostly Sale a bration products.  We had a really good time.  Here are the projects:



This card/treat bag is using the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die from the Occasions catalog and the DSP is Best Year Ever from the SAB brochure. 


This card was made using the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP from SAB brochure.  I sponged the white layer with Crsip Cantaloupe to bring out the flowers.


The stamp set is Lotus Blossom  from SAB brochure.





This is a gift card holder made from an envelope.  I used the Big Day stamp set from the SAB brochure. 



This is a fun fold card.  I also used the Big Day stamp set from SAB brochure for this card too.

If you need an Occasions catalog or SAB brochure, so that you can order these fabulous products, drop me a line a I will send one out to you.

Happy Creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment