Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hooray It's Your Day

Kids have only been back to school 2 days and today they have no school due to wind chills.  We are already driving each other crazy.  Trying to get them to stamp with me was like pulling teeth for the older ones.  The six year  old is always stamping with me.

Today I have great sketch from Paper Craft Crew.  I used a new stamp set and paper from the New Occasion catalog from Stampin' Up! that went live yesterday.  There are so many great products in this catalog.  Please let me know if you want a copy sent to you.

To the sketch:


Here is what I created:


The stamps are from one set, Hooray It's Your Day.  The paper which I love!! is called Stacked With Love DSP stack.  Colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, and Basic Black.

Now it is your turn to show us what you can create.  Need more inspiration?!  Click HERE to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment