Saturday, January 3, 2015

Craft Shows

I did two Craft Shows, one in November and the other in December.  It was my first time doing just a Craft Show where I sell items that I made.  I have done Vendor Fairs before.  This was a lot of work!  I did have help from my downline Bertina.  I did make back my table cost at both show plus a little more.  I still have a lot of items left. There was no one items that did better than other.  I did meet a lot of great people.  Here are the pictures from those two events:



 My husband made this double side chalkboard sign for me from leftover barn board. 






These first eight are from the Marmion Christmas Craft Show.





These last 4 are from the Freeman School Holiday Craft Show.  Tomorrow I will post individual pictures of the items I was selling.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment