Thursday, July 28, 2011

Convention 2011 Pictures

Sorry it has taken so long to get these posted.  After convention we on a long weekend to Wisonsin with DH and kids and I thought I would be able to load pics there.  Not the case I did get interent but it was very slow and not able to load over 200 pics I took for convention.  I have them loaded now and ready to start sharing. 

In April I recruited my first team member, that earned my VIP status for Convention.  As a VIP we got a special room to relax in with treats each day,a special meet and greet with Shelli, and more depth tour of the Riverton Office.  We also had our very own display boards in the VIP room.  Here are the pics for those events:

 Shelli and I




These are of the VIP room.  Nice and comfy.





These are some of the card from the VIP display boards.

I will post more tomorrow on my VIP visit to the Riverton Office.
Happy Stampin!



No comments:

Post a Comment