Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back from Convention

I am back from SU! Convention.  I have so many great ideas to share with you I can hardly wait to get started.  Over the next couple days or weeks not sure how long it will take, but I will be sharing pictures and information that I have learned and received from Convention.  I had such a great time, that I hated for it to end.  I'm in the process of unpacking, gathering notes, loading pictures I already took, and taking new pictures of some the swaps I received.  Check back often you won't be disappointed.

If you like what you see join my team and we can go to Convention next July 18-21, 2012 together!!! How fun would that be!!!  The starter kit is ONLY $99 until July 31, 2011.  What a GREAT DEALCall or e-mail to join my team.

Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment