Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! Released Retired Lists

Stampin' Up! has released it's Retiring Lists for Stamps, Accessories, and Definitely Decorative.  If you would like to see the lists click the buttons on the right side of my blog and it will take you to it.  The Accessories and Definitely Decorative Lists are while supplies last.  Don't delay order today!!  You can order online or email me your order.  If your order is over $50.00 before shipping and handling, you will receive a FREE 2011/2012 New Stampin' Up! Catalog on July1, 2011.

I have updated my Calendar of Classes thru July, please check and sign up today.

Here is a card I made awhile back.  Stamp set is Aviary, Pocket Silhouettes,and Flight of the Butterfly.
Card stock is Crumb Cake and Elegant Eggplant.  Ink Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso.

Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment