Monday, May 30, 2011

Red, White, and Blue

I just wanted to Thank the soliders who are currently serving and who have served in the past for keeping us safe.  My son Aaron is in the Marines and will be done with his active service in July. We can't wait for him and his wife to come home.

We went to a near by lake today to feed the ducks, but they didn't want the bread we had.  But here is the girls sitting by the lake.





Here are a few cards I made today just using Red, White, and Blue.







The last 2 are sideways, for the life of me I can't figure out how to turn them round.  Plus the lighting is bad.  I used Tasteful Trim, Floral Fusion, Beautiful Wings, and Perfect Details all for the Big Shot.  I also used Whisper White, Real Red, and Pacific Point card stock.


Happy Stampin!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your red, white, & blue cards!

    I have also added myself as a follower of your site.

    Have a great day!
    ~Shawnie
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete