Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big Shot Camp

I like to wish my daughter Allison a Happy Birthday today.  Today is her 25th birthday, where has the time gone.  Happy Birthday Allison!!!!

I had a Big Shot camp last Friday night, and we had a blast!  The ladies learned how to use their Big Shots that had been gathering dust.  I don't think that will be happening now after our camp.  Here are some of the projects we made.

This was made with the Two Tags die.

This is using the Matchbox die and Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch.




This project is using the Top Note Die and Texture Plates #4.

This is using Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, and Tasteful Trim Die.  I love the colors on this card Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, and Elegant Eggplant.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment