Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Birthday Blossoms

Last Friday night was my Frozen Vendor Event.  I did ok, I did not sell any of my Olaf's.  I sold 4 snow bubbles and 3 cards.  I got 4 leads.  I took my granddaughter Keely with me and she had a good time.  Here is a picture of my Olaf.


Here are the 50 I did all packed and ready to go.


I have 5 more events thru December I am sure they will sale at one of them.

Today I have a fun sketch from Paper Craft Crew!  The sketch:


This is what I did with the sketch: 


I used Blushing Bride and Tip Top Taupe for the colors.  The stamp set is Birthday Blossoms. 
 It is now your turn to show us what you can do.  Want more inspiration?!  Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.

                                   Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment