Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I can't believe it is already Wednesday!


Time is flying by.  I am getting things ready for a garage sale that I am having this weekend.  Cleaned out my craft room lots of things are going to make room for the new things Stampin' Up! has in the new catalog.  If you are going to be in my area stop by it is on Friday and Saturday.

Today is also Paper Craft Crew challenge!  I used some of the new In-colors that were announced in the new Stampin' Up! catalog (if you would like one email me creativebutterflies2@gmail.com) and I will send one to you.  Here is the sketch for today:
Here is what I did with the sketch:


What do you think? Clean and simple.  It's your turn, grab your stamps and inks.  Show us what you create at Paper Craft Crew.  Click here to see what the rest of the Design team has created.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment