Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Sketch

Today's sketch is from the Paper Craft Crew .  I used some new products that I received from Leadership, they are also out of the New Spring Catalog.  Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on it, I switch my card around and have it going the other way.

 
Project Recipe
Stamp Set:  Just Thinking
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Early Espresso,
Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Parker's Patterns DSP
Embellishments:  Soda Pop Tops, Boho Blossoms Punch,
 Paper Daisies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
1/2 Seam Binding Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Window Frame Framelites,
Bitty Butterfly Punch

I hope you liked my creation.  Now it is your turn so grab your stamps and ink.  Show us what you can create.  For more inspiration check out what the rest of the Design Team has created HERE.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment