Sunday, January 27, 2013

Leadership 2013

This was my first Leadership and it was amazing!  The weather in Orlando was 82 everyday, you can't beat that when you are from the Chicago area and who knows what kinda of weather you are going to get.  I went with my friend Susan and it was her first time too.

I enjoyed all the classes that I took and learned a lot, I will be implementing some of the changes over the next few months.

Lots and lots of new promotions and new products announced.  Check out the buttons on the right side of blog of all the current promotions and new products.  It may be changing every couple of weeks so check back.

We had a PJ party which was alot of fun.  Here is Susan, Mary and I in are matching PJ's.

Susan and I found these PJ's at the Walgreen's as we were walking to the Convention Center for the Leadership Conference.  Mary just happened to have the same colors on.

We receive so many free goodies it was unbelievable.  The idea boards were loaded with incredible ideas!!  I have tons of them I will be creating so keep checking back for those too.

Some of my favorite announcements was the Paper Pumpkin (a monthly kit), Dude, Your Welcome stamp set (created for men), and the Best of stamps set coming out each month in 2013. 

We also did a Service Project where stuffed bags with retired SU products that will be given to teachers in the Orange County.  That was alot of fun.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment