Thursday, September 13, 2012

SU! Artisan Design Team Projects

Back in July I submitted some projects to be on the SU! Design Team.  I was not chosen this year, maybe next year, but I just found my pictures that I took of them and some other projects I had worked on.  My daughter mistakenly took my camera card, and just now realized it, after I have been searching like crazy for it.  Better late then never.  I hope you enjoy my projects, I had a lot of fun making them.  Two of them did make it to display boards at Convention, that was exciting! :0)

 The above is a calendar I made out of circle coasters.  You will see this project in an upcoming class.
 This butterfly card made it to the display boards at Convention  July 2012.

 The birdcage card also made it to the display boards at Convention July 2012.
 This card looks hard but it went together really easy and I just love the colors.

 I thought I would use my snowman for a birthday, he is holding cupcakes instead of snowballs.
 This is a banner I came up with, showing all my favorite things from Stampin' Up!
The next 3 8x8 scrapbook pages are of my granddaughter and my daughter.

I hope you liked my projects.  Off to download more pics to post.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment