Sunday, September 16, 2012

All Occasion Card Class

These are the cards that we made at classes from last Wednesday and Friday.  We made 8 cards, four different designs.  Stocking up on our stash.  I took all my projects outside yesterday and took the pictures, it was so nice out.


I just love this set Moving Forward.  You can use for so many occasions.
Stamp Sets: Moving Forward
Paper:  Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
Embellishments:  2 1/2 Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch,
 Large Scallop Edgelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
 
Blooming with Kindness is another great stamp set, it comes with a lot of saying in it.
Stamp Sets:  Hello Doily, Blooming with Kindness
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Metallic Brads, Curly Label Punch
 
The Daydream Medallion stamp set is starting to grow on me, now that I have use it a few times.  I really like in this card.
Stamp Set:  Daydream Medallion, Wacky Wishes
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, First Edition Specialty DSP
Embellishments:  In Color Dahlias, Elegant Butterfly Punch,
Floral Frames Framelits, 3/8 Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
The fourth card I posted the other day it was the cupcake birthday card.
 
The next class is Halloween Treats.  It will be on Sept 26 or Sept 28 at 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
Email me to reserve your spot as seating is limited.
 
Happy Stampin!
 

/

No comments:

Post a Comment