Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January PS Meeting

The January meeting was a lot of fun.  We played BINGO, made a make n take, reviewed the new changes at SU!, and talked about Leadership.  I won one round of BINGO. :)  I was in charge of the make n take this month, we make a 4 x 4 Easel card. 



Project Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Embellishements: Two Tags Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder,
Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch,
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Silver Brads


We had a great time swapping, here are the swaps I received:

 This was created by Tina Perkins
 This was created by Rose Schreck
 This was created by Dianna Richards (my Upline)
This was created by Cindy Carroll 

 This was created by Bertina Maloy (my Downline)

This was created by Cathy Coughlin
This was my swap. 
 I used a 2 inch Binder Clip.  I will be showing more of these in a later post.

Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment