Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

I have decorated a mini mailbox that I got from Target in the dollar section.  I love Target's dollar section! :)   I used some new products from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  If you need one please email me gottastamp2@comcast.net and I will be happy to send you one.  Here's the mailbox it has three cute 3x3 cards that fit inside.






What do you think, I really like these colors together.

Project Recipe
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Basic Gray, Silver Gel Pen, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Twitterpated DSP, Basic Gray Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride,Whisper White, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo
Embellishments:  Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Scallop Circle Punch, Petite Pennants Punch, Swirls Sizzlits Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 5-Petal Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment