Monday, October 17, 2011

Time to play catch up

Happy Fall!  I will be playing catch up over the next week or so.  The first set of pictures are of swaps I received from my Upline Meeting in August.


 This is the NEW Holiday Stocking Die from the Holiday Mini.
 This is a spinner card.  The EEK! is made with It's a Wrap Holiday in the Holiday Mini.

 This is one of the Peekaboo Frames from the Peekaboo Frames Die for the Big Shot, it is also in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
 This card is using the Mica Flakes and Snow Burst Texture Embossing Folder from the Holiday Mini.
 This card is using the new Pewter Emboss Powder from the Holiday Mini.


This card is using the Gently Falling Stamp set (which I just love) and DSP Spice Cake, all from the Holiday Mini.

There are many, many more great stamp sets and products in the Holiday Mini.  If you would like me to mail you one e-mail me your information or if you would like to place an order.


Happy Stampin!



No comments:

Post a Comment