Friday, October 21, 2011

October's Christmas Class

We had a great time last week at the Christmas Class.  Some of these I CASED and I had the names written down to give credit to but I can not find it any where.  If one these is your idea please e-mail so that I may give you credit.

 This is a cute 3x3 card using the Pennant Parade stamping set and the matching punch Petite Pennants Builder.

 This is a very simple card using Christmas Lodge stamp set. The only 2 colors used was Very Vanilla and Soft Suede.
 This one is Northern Flurry Texture Embossing Folders on Vellum attached to Whisper White.  Stamp set is Delightful Decorations in Rich Razzleberry.
 We used the New Snow Burst Textured Embossing Folder, Stitched Stockings stamp set, and Stocking Builder Punch which are all in the new Holiday Mini.

No stamps for this one.  Just punches Petite Pennants and Modern Label.  Three Texture Embossing Folders Square Lattice, Snow Burst, and Perfect Polka Dots.

The next class is November 9, 2011 I hope to see you there.  E-mail me to hold you spot.  gottastamp2@comcast.net

Happy Stampin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment