Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Neighbors think I'm crazy

Well the neighbors now think I'm crazy.  We are having Indian summer here in Aurora, Illinois, so after I pulled my weeds today I decided to get created with some of my pictures of the cards we made a the Stamp-a-Stack I had on Saturday.  I was carry my cards around my yard and having them pose with other things like leaves and a fall decoration I had in the house.  Yes all the neighbors were out watching as I was laying on the ground trying to get the best pictures.  I think I should stick to the back yard where it is fenced 6 feet high and not use the front yard for all to see.  So I hope you enjoy my creative pictures over the next couple days.

The first card is using the Pun Fun stamp set and the second card with the butterfly is the Punch Potpourri which is a Hostess set.

Happy Stampin!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment