Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm sorry

I've been busy over the weekend.  Making projects for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack on Oct 9th.  I was also invited by Stampin' Up! to join the next session of The Recruit Crew.  I am very excited and can't wait for the coming challenges.  I almost done completing last weeks challenges.  Here is one of the cards we will be making at my Stamp-a-Stack.  We can never have too many I'm sorry cards.  I will post more later this week, so keep checking back so sign up to be a follower.



Happy Stampin!
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey,
    I participated in the first Recruit Crew training. It can be intense at times, but worthwhile! I got 2 new recruits in July with the re-join promo so am once again a Senior supervisor. Good luck with the Rec. Crew! Cute Card also!
    Smiles,
    Pam Hodges

    ReplyDelete