Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Envelope Punch Board Class

Sorry for the absence, but my father in law passed away last Friday.  He had been sick and my husband and daughter went to see him last week in Iowa before he passed.

But here are the the pictures I promised from the first of three classes that I taught at my Creative Retreat in July.   My next Creative Retreat is September 24th.  If you would like more information or to sign up please contact me at creativebutterflies2@gmail.com  and I will send you all the details. It's the Envelope Punch Board and all the different things you can make from it.  We made a candy bar holder (which I can not find, I think someone took and eat and tossed the holder I won't mention any names), Reese holder, gift card holder, money holder, and a bag.






   Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment