Monday, February 2, 2015

Creative Blog Hop

I was so excited and honored to be asked to be a part of the Creative Blog Hop.  I was asked by Patricia Herrera and she did the hop last Monday which can check out her blog here.  I have asked my Upline Dianna Richards to join the blog hop for next Monday and you can check out her blog here,

Today I have created 3 Valentine projects for you.  That's is what I have been working on the last week or so.



 This first one is using the new Treat bag framelit in the Occasions catalog.  I also used the Groovy Love stamp set.


On this card I used the Hardwood stamp set for the heart and the Perfect Pennants and Gorgeous Grunge for the rest of the card.


I love making 3 x3 cards!  On these I used the Groovy Love and Choose Happiness stamp sets.


My favorite Valentine set in the Occasion catalog is the Hey, Valentine stamp set.  I colored with the Blendabilites.

Also part of the Creative Blog Hop I am to answer four questions:

1.  What are you working on?   Valentine projects

2.  How does your work differ from others in your genre?    I think my style is a little different, I like the vintage and grunge look, which I try to use some how.  I also use texture, layers, and embellishments.  I am not much into CASEing other cards.

3.  Why do you create what you do?  It's therapy for me. It makes me and others happy.

4.  How does your creative process work?   First I have to clean craft area before I can start a project.  Then I select colors, embellishments, stamps, start putting it together.

Thanks for stopping by.  Next Monday please stop by to see what Dianna has created for you.

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. All of your projects are super cute. I couldn't pick my favorite of the three if you paid me lol They are all so different and interesting. Thanks for playing along with the hop your work always inspires me!

    ReplyDelete