Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Create N Play

On Saturday I held my first all day retreat with my Upline Dianna Richards.  We had a great turn out and a ton of fun.  It was also World Card Making Day, which we did not know when we planned the event.  The guest received a goodie bag worth $50 in Stampin' Up! product, 2 make N takes, meals & snacks, and table gifts.  We did to additional make n takes for WCM Day.  Everyone also went home with 2 prizes that they won.



This was one of the make and takes.


Judy was our first to select a prize!


Cathy hard at work on her projects.


Cherie hard at work too texting!  :)


Melody was working on her Christmas cards.



We had 3 additional classes they could sign up for.  Here is Cindy working on her CREATE Banner at the Banner Class.


Cathy and Cindy took the Project Life class.


Dianna serving lunch!


/Vivian picking her prize



This was one of the table gifts.


This was their name tag.

We will be having another Create n Play date on March 14, 2015, if you would like to join us please send me a $20.00 deposit to hold your spot.  I thought I took pictures of the other m & t and extra classes, but I will do that this week and post them.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment