Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Timeless Talk

Back from a nice short vacation, we went to Wisconsin for a few days.   Now I am trying to play catch up.  Today I did get caught up with the Paper Craft Crew.  There they had a fun sketch to create with.  The sketch:


I used the Timeless Talk stamp set in my creation:


 It's kind of hard to tell but I colored the jewels with a brown sharpie.  I had borrowed this set from a friend but I really like it and will have to get my own now.  It's time for you to grab your stamps and inks to show us what you can create with the sketch.  Still need more inspiration click here to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.

Happy Stampin!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great Birthday card Stacey. I like this set and you have shown it off beautifully in this card. The rhinestones look great coloured! TFS.

    ReplyDelete