Friday, April 25, 2014

Projects

My second post for today.  I will be showing you several projects as I am trying out to be an Event Display Stamper for Stampin' Up!  First up is a cereal box that I turned into an organizer.



Next up is a Butterfly House.  I seen several of these made into cute birdhouses, but I like butterflies the best.


Cute! Right?
 
I really love the colors in the DSP Retro Fresh. 
 
 
I have seen several magazines lately with rain boots used as flower planters, which I think is really cute.  I don't own any rain boots except for these.
 
 

My next card is clean and simple card that I created and will be making more, it can be used for anything or just a little note to say I thinking of you.

 

 
 
To complete my projects I created a 12 x 12 layout of my granddaughter.  She was having fun in the leaves.

I used the extra part that I cut from the pictures to create the leaves. 
 
Well wish me luck that I will one of the chosen ones to create for the Display Boards at SU events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment