Wednesday, March 26, 2014

For the Birds

It has been a crazy two weeks at my house, and things are starting to settle a bit.  Which means I can get back to stamping and getting caught up on blogging.  Today is Wednesday, so that means I have a great sketch from Paper Craft Crew.  The sketch:


I just love all those banners!  Here is my take on sketch:

 


I used the For the Birds stamp set.  I cut the words off the bottom of the stamps so I them with or without.  I did use the words in the bubble.  It's your turn to show us what you can do, so grab you stamps and supplies.  Need more inspiration?!  Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  We can't wait to see what you create.

1 comment:

  1. This is one pretty card! Wow! I love the focal image picture and your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete