Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Challenge and Stamp Room Makeover

My husband surprised me with making over my stamp room.  I have been asking for new cabinets and a counter top.   So I could get rid of the mismatched furniture that I have and to make more room.  The makeover started at the beginning of the month and it is still on going. I will post pics when completed.  I had to pack up all my stuff up.  Not happy when I still have projects I have to work on.  My  hubby is a perfectionist and is taking forever.  I am going to Ronda Wade's Creative Escape this weekend I hope he gets it done.  I only have the supplies out that I have packed for Ronda's which I had to unpack to make this great card for today's challenge at Paper Craft Crew.

Today's challenge is very simple but I had fun coming up with something with the limited supplies and space that I had.  Here is the sketch:


This is what I created with my limited supplies:




Not to bad right?  It is time for you to get out your stamps and supplies and join the fun.  Let's see what you can create and post it at Paper Craft Crew.  Click here to see what the other Design Team members have created.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment