Friday, October 26, 2012

Paper Craft Crew Scrapbook Challenge

Today's  challenge at Paper Craft Crew Challenges is a scrapbook sketch.  I had alot fun with this sketch.  It feels good to get back to scrapbooking with great inspiration from
 
 
 
I use a picture of my granddaughter Baylee for my layout. She was a few weeks old.  She is now 19 months old.  Time sure does fly by.  That is why I choose the title. 
 
 
Stamp Set:  Baby Prints
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla,
 First Edition DSP
Embellishments:  3/8 Taffeta Pink Pirouette, 5/8 Crochet Trim,
Antique Brads, Pearl Basic Jewels,Elegant Butterfly Punch, Two Tags Die
 
Please join us at Paper Craft Crew Challenges to see what the Design Team member have designed.  Then it's your turn to show us yours.
 
 
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment