Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Camera & Computer not getting along

I am finally able to post.  For some reason my camera had decided it did not want to work with my computer.  But all is well now I have all my projects downloaded and ready to post.

First up is the must have Petite Purse Die, from Stampin' Up!'s Summer Smooches Promotion (April 1-30).  This little purse has so many possibilities... diaper bag, fishing tackle bag, doctor's bag, and of course a cute little purse.



The DSP used is also from the Summer Smooches.  If you would like to order the Petite Purse Die and Summer Smooches DSP click the Shop Online button at the top or email me  gottastamp2@comcast.net   The Summer Smooches products will only be available until April 30th.  Don't delay order today!!

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment