Sunday, January 29, 2012

Card/Scrapbook Candy

I was in another Swap that was called Card/Scrapbook Candy.  I have never done this type of swap or project before, but I had a lot of fun doing it.  I choose a kids theme.  This is what I came up with;





These can be used as embellishments on cards or scrapbook pages.

Project Recipe ~
Stamp Sets ~  I Dig You, Little Princess, Easy Events
Ink ~  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Island Indigo
Paper ~  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Embellishments ~  Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Silver Brads, Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Moonlight Smooch, Silver Fox Smooch, More Mustard Marker, Pink Pirouette Marker, Regal Rose Marker, Daffodil Delight Marker, Island Indigo Marker, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Lucky Limeade Marker, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Dazzling Details, 1/8 Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Staples

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment