Monday, January 10, 2011

First Challenge MOJO168

My husband took the sympathy card before I could get a picture of it.  So I created these two other cards for MOJO Monday challenge 168.  Although I didn't get it posted in time for the dead line I still did the challenge.  I used a few items from the new Occasions Mini Catalog that started on Jan 4th.  Please e-mail if you would like a copy and I will send you one, gottastamp2@comcast.net  I used the new DSP Springtime Vintage.  I love the colors!  Please let you know what you think.



My granddaughter Keely wanted to be in the picture as I was trying to take pictures of my cards today.
Here is the second card.  It is  4 by 4  it's such a fun size to work with.


I used Pun Fun stamp set for both cards.  I would love to here what you think.

Happy Stampin!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment