Monday, December 27, 2010

Lack of posts

Sorry for the lack of posts.  I have been busy with  my kids being on winter break and getting ready for Christmas.  I hope everyone had a nice Christmas with their family and friends.  I know I did, it even snowed.
This week I will be posting projects we made at my last Stamp Camp, it was a Giftables camp.  The ladies and I had a great time.  We made 5 projects that would make great gifts for teachers, family, friends, or co-workers.

I cased these 2 ideas from http://www.frenchiestamps.com/     The first is a cute mini purse and the other is a little candy dish.





I used the Jolly Holiday DSP.  These would make great gifts anytime of the year.
Happy Stampin!
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love that with the Jolly Holiday DSP. and that ribbon look so great. Thank you for the link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete